The Adventist Church Management System (ACMS) is an administrative system used to solve a major need of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, locally and globally. The function is to facilitate the management and control of active and inactive members. The system requires the use of internet and allows to perform actions like: inclusions and removals of members, transfers, statistical reports and more.
The main benefits of unified software such as ACMS are: single-use global platform, online membership transfers to any division in the world, real-time statistical reporting, control of all member-related actions and detailed history, the possibility of choosing new officers for positions and departments.
This module has as main objective to assist you in the main activities of the system with explanatory texts and videos tutorials. Explore the upper menus of this module to clarify any doubts.
The home page of your Church / Group has General Information that will give you a quick view to your congregation’s totals.
- Know all the menus released for your level of access.
- Reset your password, edit your profile and log off from the system by clicking on your name.
- Search for a specific system term. Ex: menus, procedures, and so on.
- Extend the system view for full-screen browsing.
- System version control.
- Change entity according to your permission.